LeChase recently welcomed 16 college interns who will work in various regions and departments this summer. A hybrid welcome event – with Rochester interns attending in person and others connecting via Zoom – kicked off the program. During the event, students heard from LeChase leadership and learned more about important topics including safety, field operations and IT.
This year, students are spread across 10 different regions and departments – Binghamton, Buffalo, Conifer-LeChase, Corning, Durham, Rochester, Schenectady, Finance, Legal/Risk Management and Marketing. Also, for the first time, each intern will have a mentor assigned to provide guidance and support during their time at LeChase.
Thanks to our mentors – Jon Bingham, Ashley Cocquyt, Jeff Fryza, Tonya Funderburk, Michael Goddard, Stephanie Hart, Tony Kozlowski, Courtney Lafferty, Charlie Mack, Christina Muench, Mike Pipher, JJ Richards, Katie Schindler and Frank Tortora – and welcome to our 2021 interns!
- Jared Aubin (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Katie Austin (Penn State University)
- Adam Bell (University of North Carolina – Charlotte)
- Brianna Brockmann (St. Bonaventure University)
- Thomas Christoffersen (SUNY Delhi)
- Justin LaLoggia (University at Buffalo)
- Jacqueline Leiva-Lopez (North Carolina A&T)
- Zachary Mooney (University at Buffalo)
- Michael Riedman (Purdue University)
- Adam Roe (Pennsylvania College of Technology)
- Chase Rorick (Utica College)
- Laura Sapienza (SUNY Binghamton)
- Justin Sinnott (North Carolina State University)
- Tanner Swagler (St. Bonaventure University)
- Alec Wolfe (SUNY Geneseo)
- Kaitlyn Wright (Nazareth College)