A number of LeChase teams took the opportunity to help in their communities during the recent holiday season. Following are some examples across LeChase operations in New York and North Carolina.
- Durham employees supported the annual Duke University Hospital Toy Drive, and also filled “wishes” in the local Ronald McDonald House’s annual Wishing Tree program.
- In Rochester, employees donated items to fill baskets for the Eastern Service Workers Association annual holiday food drive.
- The Armonk office once again collected toys for the White Plains YMCA toy drive.
- The Schenectady office participated in the Toys for Tots Capital Region campaign, which each year distributes gifts to a 14-county region in New York State.
- In Charlotte, employees on the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools team also donated gifts for their local Toys for Tots effort.
- The Syracuse office again was a table sponsor for the Central New York Real Heroes breakfast, honoring ordinary people who perform extraordinary acts to help others in need.
Thanks to everyone for making the holiday a little brighter for others.