Six LeChase employees from five different regional offices recently graduated from the Future Construction Leaders program conducted by the Associated General Contractors (AGC) of New York State. The graduates are:
- Jennie Cody, assistant project manager, Rochester
- Corey Coyne, project manager, Binghamton
- Angelo DiFrancesco, project engineer, Schenectady
- Troy Forbes, junior estimator, Syracuse
- Chris Havens, project manager, Corning
- David Klinko, project engineer, Syracuse
The annual AGC NY program gives young to mid-career professionals a look at what’s involved in managing a construction business. Over the course of a year, participants attend sessions on subcontracting, insurance, contracts, marketing, human resources, legislative issues and other topics.
Shown in the photo, left-to-right are: Corey, Jennie, Chris, David, Angelo and Troy.