LeChase recently welcomed 19 college interns who will work in various regions and departments this summer. They are:
- Brianna Brockmann (St. Bonaventure University)
- Gavin Carey (Penn State)
- Thomas Christoffersen (SUNY Delhi)
- Ryan Collins (SUNY ESF)
- Connor Gallagher (Clarkson University)
- Cole Garrett (Harrisburg Area Community College)
- Aliana Glatt (Cheshire High School grad)
- Jeffrey Kinyoun (SUNY Oswego)
- Ethan LaFranco (University at Buffalo)
- Jackson Parrott (Western Carolina University)
- Luke Pecora (Boston College)
- Jordan Pruitt (East Carolina University)
- Chase Rorick (Utica University)
- Emma Rossilli (NC State University)
- Patrick Sanna (Clarkson University)
- Nicholas Sisson (Niagara University)
- Calab Slusarski (Rowan University)
- Tanner Swagler (St. Bonaventure University)
- Jack Updyke (SUNY ESF)
A welcome event – with Rochester interns attending in person and others connecting via Zoom – kicked off the program. During the event, students heard from LeChase leadership and learned more about important topics including safety, field operations and IT.
Each intern will also have a mentor assigned to provide guidance and support during their time at LeChase.
Thanks to our mentors – Stephanie Hart, Jami Barber, Melissa Corey, Patrick Griffin, Chris Cooper, Frank Tortora, Brian Brewer, Charlie Spencer, Tonya Funderburk, Kyle Goodrich, Laura Sapienza, Tom Amato, Jon Bingham and Fran Barres – and welcome to our 2022 interns!