LeChase is proud to again be among the nation’s Top Construction Management (CM) Firms for health care projects. In an annual listing published by Modern Healthcare magazine, the company ranks #16 for 2022. Ranking is based on the dollar volume of work done on health care projects completed in the prior year.
During the past year, LeChase completed a variety of significant projects in the health sector, including:
- Construction of the Rochester Regional Health’s Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care, a new 312,000-SF structure at Rochester General Hospital
- An addition for United Health Services at Chenango Memorial Hospital in Norwich, NY
- Construction of a new pharmacy along with infrastructure renovations at White Plains Hospital in White Plains, NY
- Renovation of ambulatory surgery space at NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville, NY
- Fit-out of an advanced imaging center on the fourth floor of the Westchester Medical Center’s Ambulatory Care Pavilion in Valhalla, NY
- Offices for orthopaedic staff, in space adjacent to the Orthopaedics and Physical Performance Center that LeChase is currently building for UR Medicine at Marketplace Mall in Rochester, NY